- Editors' Note: This is a collection of selected articles on geodesy, surveying and land information systems published in English in other subject-related journals.
Road Safety Web Publication No 18 The Development of Children’s and Young People’s Attitudes to Driving A Critical Review of the LiteratureДокументAlthough this report was commissioned by the Department for Transport (DfT), the findings and recommendations are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the DfT.
Work package 2B Agriculture and water Deliverable 2B1 Report review of the literature Project ClimateCostДокументThe general objective of WP 2B is to assess impacts from climate change on agriculture and water availability with and without adaptation. The physical impacts will be derived in detail from the scenarios of climate variability and
- Functional studies of the kidney of living animals using multicolor two-photon microscopy.
- Assessment of the status of health through selected indicators and their trends mainly over the last 10 years and, when possible, over a longer period;
(in press) elevated nitric oxide/peroxynitrite neurochemical mechanism of multiple chemical sensitivityДокументThe elevated nitric oxide/peroxynitrite and the neural sensitization theories of multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) are extended here to propose a central mechanism for the exquisite sensitivity to organic solvents apparently induced
Universal design and accessibility in education literature annotated reference list sorted reverse chronological by authorДокументReports on the use and accessibility of web sites of institutions in their distance education courses. Percent of 2-year and 4-year Title IV degree-granting institutions; Distribution of percentages by the extent to which institutions
- Reports on the use and accessibility of web sites of institutions in their distance education courses. Percent of 2-year and 4-year Title IV degree-granting institutions; Distribution of percentages by the extent to which institutions
Bibliography of butterflies an annotated bibliography of the neotropical butterflies and skippers (lepidoptera papilionoidea and hesperioidea) revised electronic edition byДокумент2003a. Studies on Neotropical Pieridae (Part 1). The holotype of "Leodonta chiriquensis tingomariae" Baumann & Reissinger, 1969, illustrated in colour (Lepidoptera: Papilionoidea: Pieridae).
Reading disabilities of chinese elementary school students beyond the phonological deficits of single-character identificationДокументComparative Study of Motor Performance of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students in Reaction Time, Visual-Motor Control and Upper Limb Speed and Dexterity Abilities
- Copyright © 2002, California Foundation for Independent Living Centers. No portion of this publication may be reproduced in any form or manner without written permission from the publisher.
Eses review of recently published literature collection t clerici 1 t defechereux f triponez 2 compilation and design u beutner 1 (2)ДокументBilateral Superficial Cervical Plexus Block in Combination With General Anesthesia Has a Low Efficacy in Thyroid Surgery: a Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.
- User assumes all risks related to the use of any information provided in the qol bib or forms bank. Data available on all instruments are provided "as is".
A Cyber-Bibliography for Data Envelopment Analysis (1978 2005) (August 2005) by Lawrence M Seiford University of MichiganДокументThis CD version (August, 2005) that accompanies the textbook, Introduction to Data Envelopment Analysis and Its Uses, compiles almost 2800 published articles and
- Copyright in the drawings, information and data recorded in this document (the information) is the property of PB. This document and the information are solely for the use of the authorised recipient and this document may not be used,