- The peninsula of Eastern Neck — just north of Eastern Neck Island and Kent Island — is one of the earliest areas of settlement on the Eastern Shore. The site of the seventeenth century settlement known as New Yarmouth was built on
- It is said the chiefs of the clan Duncan descended from Duncan, eldest son of Malcolm III (see Macbeth). It seems a well established fact that the Gaelic name of the clan Donnchadh, pronounced Donnachy and translated Duncan, was derived from an ancestor
- The book, ";Biographical Encyclopedia of Kentucky"; contains a biography of George Robinson Rule, a great-grandson of a ";Samuel Rule who emigrated from Ireland, settled in western Pennsylvania, and married Sarah Robinson
- Introduction. Maude Ward Lafferty's and Helen Lafferty Nesbit's essay on the Lair family provides a fascinating history of the origins of Bourbon County, Kentucky.
- NOTE: The connection between William and Nancy McClintock and Joseph is speculation at this point. Further research is needed to verify this data. REF, February 22, 2002.
- 1. William McCUNE. Born in 1751 in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. William died in Pike County, Missouri on December 6, 1830; he was 79. Revolutionary War.
- This Story of the Keand-McKeand-McCann Bible is pieced together from various entries therein, from actual personal knowledge of occurences in my lifetime, and from a relative small amount of deductive reasoning.
- The Nesbitts came to America around 1700 and settled in Lancaster Co., PA, now known as Cumberland Valley. Do not have documentation to support John being born in America at this time.
Register of employers a register of concerns in which people are employed in accordance with article 47 of the fair employment and treatment (northern ireland) order 1998ДокументUnder Article 47 of the Fair Employment and Treatment (Northern Ireland) Order 1998 the Commission has a duty to keep a Register of those concerns employing more than 10 people in Northern Ireland and to make the information contained
- We would like to acknowledge the active participation of all individuals, groups, organisations and agencies who undertook to give us detailed contributions in the form of discussions, workshops, surveys and other written material
Report on computational science and engineering support activities at daresbury laboratory 2000/2001ДокументThis report describes work done for EPSRC under the Facilities Agreement 'Computational Science and Engineering Support and Development Activities at Daresbury Laboratory 2 /2001'.
- an Inspector appointed by the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry, with the agreement of the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Philip Payne1, Renato Ferreira1, Beth Plale2, Carol Goble3, David Ervin1, Peter Brezany4, Frank Siebenlist5, Ravi Madduri5, Charlie Mead6, Neil Chue Hong7
Report of the 7 july review committee volume 2 views and information from organisations june 2006 volume 2 views and information from organisationsДокументTranscript of hearing on 3 November 2005 3 Transport for London, Metropolitan Police Service, City of London Police, British Transport Police, London Fire Brigade and London Ambulance Service
Report on computational science and engineering support activities at daresbury laboratory 1999/2000ДокументThis report describes work done for EPSRC under the Facilities Agreement 'Computational Science and Engineering Support and Development Activities at Daresbury Laboratory 1 /2 '.