- (1) In this Regulation:";accredited body corporate"; has the same meaning as in the Building Professionals Act 2005.";alternative solution"; has the same meaning as in the Building Code of Australia.
Joint convention on the safety of spent fuel management and on the safety of radioactive waste management national report of the commonwealth of australia 14 october 2011 contentsДокументThis is the fourth National Report by Australia.1 The 2008 National Report and Australia’s presentation to the Third Review Meeting in 2009 highlighted the following major issues:
- If you wish to discuss the content of Chemwatch reports, please contact us via the Contact button on the Toolbar. To add notes, click on the + (or ‘new’) button - on screen, type in your notes and then click OK (or ‘return’) User
Nsw government submission to the productivity commission’s issues paper on chemicals and plastics regulation contentsДокументThe NSW Government recognises the benefits of chemicals to the NSW economy and quality of life, while noting the risks associated with the use of chemicals across their lifecycles will always need to be responsibly managed by industry,
- This work is copyright. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced by any process without written permission from: Director-General,
- Australian Government’s overarching policy objective of promoting sustainable economic development while protecting biological diversity and maintaining essential ecological processes and systems;
- Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced by any process without prior written permission from the Commonwealth.
- As Director General, I have worked with other Executive members, principal officers and managers who are responsible for particular internal control processes, to provide reasonable assurance that DECCW is achieving its objectives
- Approval, as notified to the Government of the United States of America, of measures relating to the furtherance of the principles and objectives of the Antarctic Treaty
The Northern Rivers Regional Biodiversity Management Plan (the Plan) constitutes the national regional recovery plan under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 for threatened species and ecological communities principallyДокументThe Northern Rivers Regional Biodiversity Management Plan (the Plan) constitutes the national regional recovery plan under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1 for threatened species and ecological communities
- DR BYRON: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the public hearings for the Productivity Commission's national inquiry into the impacts of native vegetation and biodiversity regulations.
- The post-graduate programs and activities of the Centre for Environmental Science and Engineering (CESE) at IIT Bombay are designed to prepare the students for a better understanding of various aspects of Environmental Science and Engineering.
- That a Procedure Committee, consisting of the following members: The President, Mr Della Bosca, Mr Kelly, Mr Macdonald, Ms Fazio, Mr Donnelly, Mr Gallacher, Mr Gay, Mr Harwin, Revd Mr Nile and Mr Brown, be appointed.
Nicnas submission to the productivity commission study into chemicals and plastics regulation october 2007 executive summaryДокументThe introduction of industrial chemicals into Australia is governed by the National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme, under the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989 (the Act) and associated regulations.
Engineering & the Built Environment (EBE) Research Report 2006 School of Architecture Planning and Geomatics Research Report 2006ДокументResearch endeavours in the School of Architecture, Planning and Geomatics includes both conventional research work as well as creative work. In the context of the applied nature of the different disciplines that constitute the School,